Tuesday, June 5, 2012

2012-2013 New In Colors


Hello...good evening!
Today I have the 2012-2013 In Colors to show you in cards I have made. Stampin' Up! In color's last two years and then they are retired and we get five new colors. It's so exciting to see what Stampin' Up! will come up with each year! I love these colors! They are even prettier in person.





There is one more color...Gumball Green. I've used the green in the leaves and phrase on the cards.

Products Used

Stamp Set: Fabulous Florets
Card Stock: Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse and Gumball Green
5/8" Whisper White Organza Ribbon
Stampin' Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
NEW Apothecary Accents Framelits
Machine: Big Shot

To order any of the Stampin' Up! products click here
Once you get to my online store, under my name, email, etc. click on Shop Now...Be sure to check out all the projects and specials Stampin Up! is offering this month and in July.

I have one card I have to show you. I used some of the new Designer Series paper, new ink and a beautiful stamp set called
Papaya Collage. I have to say, this set is one of my favorites!

Oops! I got a little too close with my camera. But you get the idea. I'll take another photo and post it tomorrow.
Products Used
Stamp Sets: Papaya Collage and Petite Pairs
Card Stock: Whisper White and  Rich Razzelberry
Designer Series Paper: Floral District
Ink: Gumball Green and Rich Razzleberry
Die: Apothecary Accents Framelits
Adhesives: Liquid Multipurpose Glue and Stampin' Dimensionals
Machine: Big Shot

Other colors in the designer series paper Floral District i:
Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Rose Red, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White. Absolutely love that color combination!

Remember if you want a new catalog just email me at:
I'll give you the catalog free, you just pay for the postage.
If you can't wait for the catalog...just click on the left side of my blog and you will be able to see all the beautiful goodies Stampin' Up! has this year!

I'm having a blast playing with all my new products...I have another order coming on Friday...Yippee.
Happy Stampin'
Jane

1 comment: