Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Look at New Products

As promised here is the card I posted yesterday but took the picture too close. Now this is better.



Here are more cards I made using some of the "new stuff" from the 2012-2013 Annual Catalog.

This card is a combination of old and new products,
The card base is Elegant Eggplant. I used Floral District Designer Series Paper for the Apothecary Accents Framelits, Whisper White Card Stock for the tag from the same Framelits Sizzlits Die and the Big Shot Machine. The stamp set is new and called  Loving Thoughts. The pansies are made from Daffodil Delight, Elegant Eggplant and Wisteria Wonder Card Stock, the now retired Butterfly punch and Dazzling Diamonds. I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Stampin' Dimensionals.


Doesn't this card look just like Summer? I love the little bird and the Designer Series Paper Comfort Cafe. The stamp set is
a new one called Betsy's Blossoms. The base of the card and ink is Pool Party. I stamped the bird and flowers on Very Vanilla. Other ink, Early Espressos, Starfruit, and Midnight Muse.
Here again, I used Apothecary Accents Framelits and the Big Shot Machine. To set the bird off from the background I used a Stampin' Dimensional and  a small Rhinestone Basic Jewel.

If you want to order any of the Stampin' Up! products I used here just click here

I hope you enjoyed the new colors, stamps and inks from the 2012-2013 Annual Catalog.

Happy Stampin'
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment