Sunday, June 3, 2012

Double Pocket Cards

 I learned to make double pocket cards about 10 years ago but had forgotten about them until I visited Patty Bennet's Blog where she had a tutorial on how to make them.
It's so fun and easy to make these cards. I made 13 cards for my Dentist and all the mother's she has working for her.
The little purple Pansy card is a love note I added. I used all kinds of designer series paper and embellishments.
All you need for each card is one sheet of 12" x 12" designer series paper, some card stock, a brad and anything else you want to add.







The Thursday before Mother's Day I went in to the dentist for a prep for a crown and surprised the ladies. They are new to handmade cards and Stampin' Up! so they were very impressed.
What fun it is to be able to make beautiful cards and paper projects that are affordable and that I'm proud to give as gifts!

They pansies are made using Stampin' Up! Butterfly punch. The larger flower is made using the Blossom Punch.
I was able to get in on a  Bulk Buy and purchashed these cute 7" clothes pins. Let me know how you like how I decorated them and how they will be used.
 I used what is now retired products from Stampin' Up!

ATTENTION! NOW YOU CAN ORDER FROM THE NEW ANNUAL STAMPIN' UP! CATALOG!
Did you know that the new catalog is out?
To place an order online, from home or in your jammies click here
 If you need a catalog, let me know. I will give one to you free...you just pay the shipping cost. US only.
There are many, many beautiful stamp sets, papers, and more!
In the next couple of days I will be making cards and other project using new items from the June 1, 2012-May 31, 2013 catalog.
I hope your week-end is wonderful...Happy Stampin'
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment