Wednesday, April 4, 2012

More Easter Cards

Good Morning!
 I have two more Easter cards to share with you today.

I really love this card. I chose Pool Party card stock for the base of the card and for the designer series paper, which comes from the Paper Stacks Subtles Collection. I cut out the Paper Doily using the new Paper Doily Die in the Occasions Mini. I cut out the label from the Framelits Label collection. I stamped the phrase with Pool Party ink and added a piece of Whisper White 5/8" Organza Ribbon.



Using the same colors as the previous card I stamped the little boy image on on of the Framelits Labels Dies from the stamp set Heaven Blessed. There are 7 stamps to this set. On the edges of the label I sponged Pool Party Ink and used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere the label to the designer series paper.

To purchase any of the Stampin' Up! products just click here

Happy Stampin'
Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment