Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter Cards

Today I have a couple of Easter cards I'd like to share with you.

I made this card using the Easter Dove single stamp A'la Ca rte from the Occasions Mini. I wanted the stamped image to stand out so I used 2 of the Labels Framelits Dies. One in Elegant Eggplant the other in Whisper White. I stamped the image in Elegant Eggplant, and using a Sponge Dauber, I lightly brushed the edge of the Whisper White card stock label to make a contrast from the Elegant Eggplant card stock. Using this technique is appealing to the eye. There isn't a stark contrast from the Whisper White card stock to the Elegant Eggplant card stock. The designer series paper is from the Subtles Collection Paper Stacks, the ribbon is 5/8" Whisper White Organza Ribbon.



Isn't this cute little guy darling? I used the stamp set Everybunny from the Big Catalog. It has 7 stamps in the set and each one is cuter than the last. I made this for my good friend Kathy's great grandson, who is 5 years old. I used Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, and Daffodil Delight card stock and Tangerine Tango designer series paper from the Brights Collection
Paper Stacks in the Big Catalog. I used the Ticket Punch for the corners of the Whisper White card stock and used Stampin' Dimensionals to give a 3-D affect. Using Stampin'  Write Markers I colored in the images. I used Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Pretty In Pink, Wild Wasabi, and Wisteria Wonder colors.
Both of the cards were easy to make once I decided how I was going to put them together. They would be great if you wanted to mass produce the cards. Not a lot of details but still eye catching.
To purchase any of the above Stampin' Up! products just click here

Check back tomorrow, I have more Easter cards to share with you.
Happy Stampin'
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment