Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy April 1st..

No this post isn't an April Fool's joke! It's real.
I want to share with you some more of the Fabric Flower Hair Clips I've been making. Boy,these are addicting! I just want to make more and more...




After making the purple and coral colored flowers, I used my heat gun and moved the gun around and around the flower until I got the look I wanted. The heat makes the fabric melt. Caution: don't burn your fingers. Use an instrument to turn your flower around. I used a stylus.

To achieve this look, I continued to used the heat gun until the fabric melted further. To get this look, you need to buy polyester or nylon material.



It's fun to try different types and patterns of fabric. On this fabric flower I added nylon net before I added the button. It gives the flower a softer look.


Isn't this Bunny Fabric Flower clip darling? I used the Big Shot and the Flower Fold Die cutting out white, turquoise and pink felt. Next, I cut out the largest circle from the Circle #2 die. I used hot glue to hold the flower together and for the hair clip on the back.
The Bunny material is 100% cotton. I it bought at my local fabric store. They have many different seasonal patterns to choose from.

For more information on how to make these Fabric Flower Hair Clips, go back to Saturday, 3-31-12 posting.

I'm in the middle of making Easter cards and other paper projects. I am anxious to share them with you.
HAPPY STAMPIN'
Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment