Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Candy Projects

Cute little Easter baskets made with the Scallop Circle Die.

I made these for a family get together on Saturday.
I used card stock and Designer Series Paper to make the baskets. The stamp sets are Heaven Blessed from the Occasions Mini and Everybunny from the Big Catalog.


These tiny little baskets will hold 2-4 pieces of smaller candy. I added 2 foil covered eggs and a miniature candy bar to our
3" x 5" Cellophane Bags and tied some of our Baker's Twine at the top of the bag.

TOP NOTE BAGS



Stampin' Up!'s Top Note Die comes in handy for so many projects as well as cards. This year I cut out Top Notes out of card stock and coordinating Designer Series Paper and attached them to the top of a candy filled 3" x 5" Cello bag.

Each year I make a Stampin' Up! goody for the young neighborhood children. Aren't these little girl and boy bunnies the cutest! The stamp images are from Everybunny. For the girl bunny, I added a bow made from retired Pretty In Pink 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon.

To purchase any of the Stampin' Up! products click here

Happy Stampin'
Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment