Thursday, January 19, 2012

Turn Christmas Lollies into Valentine Lollies

I had some Christmas Lollies left over and came across them today. So, I thought why not recycle them and turn them into Valentine Lollies.

I removed the button and card stock and ended up with the lollie made with Holly Berry designer series paper.
Using the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, I cut out a Paper Doily in Very Vanilla card stock and attached it to the base card made from Real Red card stock.  I punched out a blossom from the Mixed Bunch Punch in Silver Glimmer paper; I punched out a heart using the Red Glimmer paper and attached them both to the doily using Stampin' Dimensionals.
After stamping "be my valentine" from the P.S. I love You stamp set on Very Vanilla card stock, I punched the saying out using the Word Window punch and layered it to Sliver Glimmer paper and punched it out with the Modern Label punch.
To Purchase any of the above products click here
Or for the Occasions Mini products click on the left had side on the Occasions Mini.
Happy Stampin'
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment