Saturday, February 4, 2012

Valentine Projects

Good Morning!
Although it's only 34 degrees here in Kalamazoo, Michigan...my stamping studio is hot, hot, hot!
I've been making some really great paper projects and cards to share with you.


I made these Valentine frames for our daughter, Mary's, 31 party last night. Her theme was Valentine's and her focus was pink, white and red. For these frames I didn't add any red, but in the next couple of days you will see more projects where I did use a touch of red.
Mary found the frames at a dollar store. I removed the glass and stamped my own background paper using Pretty In Pink card stock, P S I Love You stamp set from the new Occasions Mini. I embossed the images with White Emboss Powder. Using the new Framelites and the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, I cut out the hearts and Labels Collection using Pretty In Pink and Pink Pirouette card stock. Using the Alphabet Simple Letters I cut out the words, "LOVE and BE MINE" and adhered them to the card stock using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I added Whisper White and now retired Pretty In Pink 3/8" Taffeta bow to each frame. I punched out heart out of Silver Glimmer Paper using the heart to heart punch. On the Be Mine frame I added pink gems; a non Stampin' Up! Product.


I made four Luminaries using Stampin' Up! Paper Stacks Subtles designer series paper, Pretty In Pink, Sliver Glimmer paper and White Velum.


View in the dark
Side View
Products Used:
Fancy Favor Box Die, Tasteful Trim Die, Heart to Heart Punch, Heart Framelits Collection, Clear Rhinestone Brads, Sticky Strip and SNAIL Adhesive.
Non Stampin' Up! product:
Battery Operated tea lights

To order any of the above Stampn' Up! products:
For the Occasions Mini products click on the left hand side on the Occasions Mini catalog, for all other products click here

Have a great week-end! Be sure to come back and visit for more Valentine ideas this week!
Happy Stampin'
Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment