Monday, January 16, 2012

Designer Rosette Valentine

I'm so excited about the Designer Rosette Die
It would make a wonderful extra Large Valentine or a hanging for your wall.
Here it is hanging on the wall in my studio.It looks more pink but the  color is Calypso Coral.
A closer look of the center of the Rosette and the Hearts Collection. I used the stamp set Take It to Heart, 5/8" Organza Ribbon and one 8mm Large Pearl from the basic Jewels.
On the left is the Labels Collection and on the right is the Hearts Collection Framelits Die. Using these dies make card making so fast and a lot of fun.
The possibilities are endless.
This Photo shows one sheet of designer series paper from the Sweet Shop papers. Using the new Designer Rosette Die makes the process go so fast in making the 10" rosette. The die measures 6" x 13 3/4". I use 2 sheets of designer series paper for my project.
This is how the Rosette looks before putting it together. It has 2 edges; one with loops and one that is pointed. I chose the loops for my Valentine.

Here is the completed Valentine I posted yesterday. I used Cherry Clobber, Whisper White and Pretty In Pink card stock and ink, the Paper Doily, and Cherry Clobber 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon. I used the P.S. I Love You stamp set, the Perfect Pennants Die, and the new Cherry cobbler Dazzling Details on the heart.

To Purchase any of the Occasions Mini product or Products from the Big Catalog just click here.
Happy Stampin'
Jane

1 comment:

  1. Your Valentine Rosette Wall Hanging is so sweet! Love your Lacy Cherry cobbler Valentine card also! Thanks for the fun Valentine ideas, Jane! hugs, Laura H.

    ReplyDelete