Saturday, October 22, 2011

TOP NOTE PARTY FAVORS TUTORIAL


GOOD MORNING!
TODAY I HAVE A TOP NOTE PARTY FAVORS TUTORIAL





Real Red card stock is for the front and back of the Party Favor; Whisper White is for the 2nd layer Top Note and will be embossed using the Snow Burst folder

The Holly Berry Bouquet 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper comes 12 double-sided sheets to a package...They are beautiful papers...as I show more of my projects and cards you will be seeing more of this paper
I cut off the stitching on the front Real Red Top Note only
I bought the #2 bags a local store that carries food and paper products
I've found it easier to trace the oval on the paper bag and punching it alone; it's too thick to get a good clean cut if punched with card stock
This is one of the old punch designs, I'm slowly replacing the old ones with the newer and handier punches

You can't see the embossing here but it's there
I used my hair spray because it dries fast, Crystal Effects #101055 works as well but drying time is longer. The Powder Pals Tray come 2 to the package. It keeps your work area neat and save glitter and powder. It comes with a brush for clean up. I use mine all the time
I tried to catch the dazzle of the Dazzling Diamonds in several photos. You can see some sparkle and the frosty look on the holly leaves and berries
Another look at the finished Top Note. The possibilities are endless in making all kinds of Top Note Favors. The paper bags measures 2 1/2" x 2 3/4" x 4". It can be used for a gift card holder if you place the card inside without opening the bag. Otherwise, it will hold candy, tea light, and other goodies.
PRODUCTS USED
Card Stock: Real Red,#102482 Whisper White#100730 & Wild Wasabi #108641
Designer Series Paper: Holly Berry Bouquet #124004
Die: Top Note #113463, Stocking Accent #124099
Embossing Folder: Snow Burst#124096
Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue#110755
Glitter: Dazzling Diamonds#102023
Tools: Big Shot Machine#113439, Powder Pal#102197
Non Stampin' Up! Products
#2 White Paper Sacks & hair spray
To purchase any of the Stampin' Up! products click here or click on the Holiday Mini at the top of my blog on the left.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! I'd love for you to leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my tutorial.
Happy Stampin'
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment