Friday, September 23, 2011

PULL TAG CARD

Happy Friday everyone!
Front of card when opened
For the lack of a a better name...here is the Pull Tag Card. I wish I could take credit for the design, but I have to give credit to one of my sister in-laws Phyllis Cooper. Last Halloween, Phyllis sent me a card using this design. It's fun to make and has a  "big wow factor" when non stampers see it for the first time.


Back view of card when opened

View of card when closed

Bottom view of card

Side view of card

Products Used
Card Stock: More Mustard, Old Olive,Verry Vanilla and Pool Party
Designer Series Paper: Spice Cake
Ink: Early Espresso
Stamp Sets: Autumn Splender and Happy Greetings
Ribbon: White Bakers Twine
Accessories: Big Shot
Die: Two Tags

Happy Stamping!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment