Saturday, September 24, 2011

DECEMBER 25TH CD FOLDER ALBUM



Good Morning.. Today I'm sharing another CD Album. I used a combination of retired and current Stampin' Up! products. Tip: Save any left over paper, etc. You never know when you will be able to use it to complete a project. I have a special hanging file where I store my "extras". After completing a project or card, I add the extras to a folder and mark it by the project name.

Red Peekaboo Frame...new Bigz L Die in Holiday Mini #124587


Candy Cane and Holly new Stocking Accents Original Die #124009 in Holiday Mini

Stitched Stockings Stamp Set # 123784 (clear mount). Builder Punch #124095

If you need a tutorial to make your own CD Album go to:

More information on album coming soon.
To purchase any of the current products noted above, go to my Stampin' Up! store.  www.janegiggy.stampinup.net
Just click on Holiday Mini to see all the latest Stampin' Up! products.

Happy Stamping!
Jane


1 comment:

  1. Jane, I love your Christmas CD Folder Album! It's darling! You are so good at getting stuff done ahead of time for Christmas!! WAY TO GO!!!
    hugs, Laura H.

    ReplyDelete