Sunday, June 5, 2011

Last-Chance Stamps, Accessories, and more. June 1-30 Don't miss out!

It's that time of year again! It's time to say
Goodbye...Last Chance Sale! Over 130 stamp sets will be gone forever!

It's also my birthday month..anyone who orders $50 from any of the current catalogs will receive 10% discount on your order from me.


Dozens of stamp sets from the 2010-1011 Idea Book & Catalog are retiring, and June 1-30 is your last chance to get your favorites. Accessories, Card Stock, Designer Series Paper, Ribbon, Albums, Dies and more. Some items are discounted any where from 25%-40%.

 Visit my online Stampin' Up! store to see all the items that are retiring. http://janegiggy.stampinup.net

Anyone who orders $50 from me in June 1-30 will receive a 10% discount. June is my birthday month and I'm passing on the savings to you. To receive my 10% discount  I must place the  order for you.
Contact me to place your order at:

My desk as I write this blog posting...stamps...stamps...and more stamps!

Above are just a few of the dozens of stamps that are retiring.


Petal Pizzazz will be gone
Friends 24-7 last chance to order

Dreams du Jour
 After June 30th this set will be gone forever!

Please contact me with any questions.
Happy Stamping!
Jane




No comments:

Post a Comment