Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cards Featuring stamps for the Summer Mini Catalog

Good Afternoon!
I've been having a blast making cards using some of the new stamp sets, designer series papers, ribbons, punches and more!

Aren't these flowers cute! I made them using the new Triple Layer Punch. (122465) & (122464).  In addition I used the following products. Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pretty In Pink, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, and Tangerine Tango card stock. For the grass I cut a 4" x 1 1/4" piece of Certainly Celery and made the cuts all the way across. The stems I cut free hand and the leaves are from the Two-Step Extra Large Bird Punch and Basic Rhinestones from the Big Catalog.

This card is so simple and fast to make. I started out with Whisper White card stock for the card base. Added designer series paper, Paisley Petals for the background. For my flower I used the Fun Flower Die (121812) and Peach Parfait card stock. The center of the Fun Flower is  Baja Breeze Vintage Flower Adornment (121879). Lastly I used Bashful Blue 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, now retired. To make the flower look more "Vintage  like" I crumpled it up in my hand and then straightened it out before applying it to my card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by...be sure to leave me a comment.
Happy Stamping!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment