Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Little Bit of This ...A Little Bit of That

Where does the time go?
It seems that with Easter and Confirmation and then Mother's Day the time has flown by... I haven't been on my blog for so long. Today I'm going to post several cards and projects that have kept me busy over the past three or four weeks.

Birthday Cards


All Occasion Cards



Sarah's Confirmation Day May 1, 2011
God parents Jim and Erika Wattrick and God sister
Kathrine and Sarah

Bompa, Sarah, Grammy and Pam (Mom)
Bommpa, Sarah and Grammy

I used the Confirmation of Faith napkin as an inspiration to make the tent decorations for each of the tables. Sarah's symbol is the shell so I incorporated the theme into the table decorations.
I printed the poem "Footprints" on Vellum and attached to both sides the card stock.
I saw on another Blog the idea of using the Build a Blossom punch to create sea shells using card stock. You can see in one of the shells I placed a pearl bead inside each shell.
I made napkin holders using the Island Floral Die with the Big Shot.
I used coordinating colors of card stock. Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Pretty In Pink, Wild Wasabi, and Certainly Celery. I used Glimmer Brads for the centers.

Pam and Sarah's older sister, Anna made French Pastries(small cakes 2" x 3" in different shapes) decorated with sea shell decorations made out of white chocolate with some shells tinted  blue. No pictures of these, I was too busy visiting.
We had a lovely luncheon of salads, and a variety of delicious sandwiches of ham, beef, turkey and salami served on buns.
What a special day for Sarah and the rest of the family.



No comments:

Post a Comment