Sunday, April 10, 2011

Another Wood stamp Block idea & Yum Yum Brownies


Hi everyone...It's 82 degrees here in Kalamazoo, Michigan! Yesterday it was 60 degrees. That's Michigan for you.
There's a saying when you are in Michigan..."Just wait 10 minutes and the weather will change." That's the truth too. I've lived here all my life and I really enjoy the four seasons.

Today I have another idea for recycling the leftover wood blocks.

I stamped the clock face and two of the clogs from the Sense of Time stamp set. and  used Garden Green Stampin' Write to fill in the circle in the center of the clock face. I added Rhinestones to the butterfly and pearls to jazz it up a little. I took Early Espresso Stampin' Pad and used a piece of Stamping Sponge to fill in the background.


On the  back side I wiped the stamp pad directly on the wood.
 I could really get carried away doing this!

On to  the Brownie Muffins

I found this recipe on www.hungrygirl.com
 Check out her site. She has a lot of recipes that are great because they are approved by  Weight Watchers.

Yum Yum Brownie Muffins

1- box devil's food cake mix about 18 ounces
One-15 ounce can pure pumpkin

Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Mix the two ingredients together. Don't' add anything else that may be mentioned on the box, like eggs, oil, or water.
Mixture will be very thick, so you might be tempted to add in other things to make the batter smoother. Do Not Do This!

Place batter in a 12 cup muffin pan lined with baking cups and or sprayed with nonstick spray.  Bake for 20 minutes.
Makes 12 servings
1 muffin 181 calories
3.5 g fat
357 mg sodium
37 carbs
2g fiber
20g sugars
2g protein

These muffins are so rich and yummy you will be satisfied with just one.  These are so simple yet look like you spent hours in the kitchen. Shhh..don't tell and I won't tell.
Happy Stamping and Happy Baking!
Until next time...
Jane



1 comment: