Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Little Somethng I've been working on..

I've been working on a project and I want to share it with you and get your input. I've started making my own scrapbook kits using Stampin' Up! products. Some are retired products  and others are current products.
Here's what I've done so far.
Pacific Point Scrapbook Kit

Cottage Wall Scrapbook Kit


Melon Mambo Scrapbook Kit


Raspberry Lemonade Scrapbook Kit

Real Red Scrapbook Kit


Petal Party Scrapbook Kit

Each kit contains 3-12" x 12" designer series paper; 2-sheets of 8 1/2" x 11" card stock; ribbons, buttons, die cuts, punch outs; boarder and trim; other embellishments;  and additional smaller sheets of card stock. They each come in a 12" x 12" zip lock plastic bag.

Let me know what you think. Either leave me a comment or email me at: janegiggy@comcast.net

Happy Scrap booking!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment