Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Update on Norris 10-26-10

I called the hospital this morning for an update on Norris.

I spoke to his nurse and she reported that he had a good night and continues to do well. He didn't ask for any additional pain medication. The chest tubes are the most painful for him.; they plan on removing them later today.

Our daughters, Pam and Mary are going to see him this morning and I will go up this afternoon.
Unfortunately my knees are to the point that I am unable to walk the long distances in the hospital and need a wheel chair to get around. I am unable to use the wheel chair by myself, so I have to wait until someone can go with me.

Visiting is limited to immediate family only and for 5-10 minutes each hour.





2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that Norris had a good night and that the tubes get to be removed today. Sorry, though, to hear about your knee troubles...I'm sure it makes life a lot more difficult.

    blessings,
    Christi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane,
    Thanks for the update on Norris. I know you must feel relieved. So sorry to hear about your knees. I know how bad knees can stop you in your tracks.

    ReplyDelete