Friday, November 13, 2009

PPA16 Theme Challenge and Blog Candy Christmas Cheer 2nd grouping


The first card I cased but I'm not sure where. I used Real Red and Whisper White card stock, Real Red and Summer Stampin' Pad for the flowers. Stamp Sets are Berry Christmas and Four the Holidays  from the Holiday Mini. I finished off the card using Crushed Curry Ribbon. The second card I used  Just Beclause Set from the Holiday Mini, Christmas Classics from the Big Catalog and a strip on the left side of the card from Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin Kit. Card base is Old Olive and second layer I used Very Vanilla.The third card I used Old Olive card stock, the Ornament Punch, an adhesive strip and  patterned paper from the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin Kit, and Silver Elastic Cord from the Holiday Mini.

As you can see, our back deck and yard don't look like Christmas...there is a lone Elm leaf on the right corner of the table. Here is Michigan, it won't be long and the snow will fly!
Happy Stampin'
Jane

1 comment:

  1. What a great selection of holiday cards! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete