Sunday, November 15, 2009

Flower Folds Pin


At Stampin' Up! 2009 Convention in August, Shelli Gardner, our Cofounder and CEO demonstrated how to make beautiful flower pins!  She used the Big Shot and Flower Folds Die. Using a variety of fabrics she had many flower pin made with in a few minutes. This is my first sample. I bought my material at Wal-Mart this week-end and before I knew it I had my first flower pin. 
All you have to do is cut out your material and place on the Flower Folds die and run it through the Big Shot. The material is cut clean and after assembling the layers like you want them sew a button in the middle. I added a loop of ribbon for interested. I sewed a bar pin on the back of the flower. My older granddaughters lined up for me to make them their own flower pin. I think they are a big hit! Very simple and what a cute and easy gift!
Products used: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Extended Cutting Pads (p. 194) Flower Folds Die (p. 201) in the Big Catalog.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Jane! I look forward to having you show me how to do them. Talented woman, you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DARLING, Jane!! I have a feeling you'd better have a LOT of those on hand for this weekend...they're bound to be hot sellers! ;)

    ReplyDelete