Friday, November 13, 2009

PPA16 Theme Challenge Christmas Cheer


I posted these Top Note/Snowflake cards eairler this week but I thought they would be great to enter the PPA16 Theme Challenge, Christmas Cheer this week.

I made three varying cards to show how versatile Stampin' Up! products and card stock can be.  The first card I used Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue and Whisper White; 2nd card, Real Red and Whisper White; the 3rd card I used Night Quite Navy, Bashful Blue and Whisper White. I ran the top notes through the Big Shot using the Petals-A-Plenty  Textured Impression folder. To attach the snowflake to the card, I use the medium size Clear Rhinestone Brad.
Happy Stampin'
Jane

1 comment:

  1. DEAR MISS JANE THANK YOU SO MUSH FOR YOUR COMMENT .IT GIVES ME SUCH PLEASURE HAVING SOMEONE ENJOY THEM.

    HUG'S FRENCHIE
    P.S LET ME TELL YOU YOUR CARDS VARY PRETTY ALSO. GOOD JOB !!!!!

    ReplyDelete