Wednesday, June 13, 2012

New Floral Frames Framelits

Today I have a couple of cards made with the New Floral Frames Framelits and Daydream Medallions Stamp Set. Making cards couldn't get much easier or faster than this.
I know...it's only June but when I saw the Floral Framelits and the Daydream Medalions, the first thing I thought of was this kinda looks like a wreath. I had just received my new catalog order.  When I saw the  Christmas designer series paper called Be of Good Cheer I couldn't wait for Christmas to make a card.  I used Cherry Cobbler ink, Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon and Gumball Green ink. I just love it this look!


This card is made with the Floral Frames Framelits and Daydream Medallions stamp set. I used Whisteria Wonder card stock, ink and the designer series paper just retired. I just had to make one more card using it. It was my favorite.

When using these framelits, it best to stamp your image then cut out the frames using the Big Shot Die Machine. The Framelits has 5 layering dies (the larges is 5 1/4" wide).

If you like what you see here and want to make your own beautiful cards click here and click on "Shop Now".

If you ever have any questions please email me here  or leave me a comment; I'd love to hear what you think of Stampin' Up! new products.
Happy Stampin'
Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment