Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Time Wreath

Good Morning
It's only 6:40 a.m. here in Kalamazoo, Michgian. I'm up and want to share with you my new Spring Time Wreath.

Here it is on a light  background

Here it is on my dining room wall

See the beautiful details in the lollies? Using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool  makes creating this wreath a snap! (#122334)
Here are my lollies before embellishing them
Next, I cut out leaves using the Big Shot (#113439) and the Leaves #2 Die (#113459) I used Lucky Limeade card stock (#122926)
After making lines in the leaves
I sponged them with Wild Wasabi ink (109014)


Sponging with Wild Wasabi ink give a 3-D look to the leaves
For directions how to make your own lollies click here

To Purchase any of the Stampin' Up! products click here

Hope you are having a great week end!
Happy Stampin'
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment