Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Last Valentine's Projects



I decorated this cute little canvas bag for our great-niece, Ryane for Valentine"s Day.






I used a canvas bag from a craft store and hot glued bows on the front and back. Using Stampi' Up! Big Shot machine and Flower Fold Die, I made a flower for the purse and sewed it on by hand and made a matching hair clip using Twitterpated designer series fabric from the Occasions Mini catalog.
I decorated a small metal container with retired Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper and added some chocolate hearts.

The heart card was made using the Big Shot machine and the Framelits Die Hearts Collection. I used the largest size heart. I stamped the image of the little girl and boy from the stamp set Take It to Hart and adhered it to the card using Stampin' Dimenisionals to give a 3-D affect. A pretty pink organza bow finished the card.

Candy treats for the Neighborhood Children


These cute and fun treats are easy to make with Cellophane Bags from Stampin' Up! They are still available #124134 from the Holiday Mini catalog. I filled each bag with M&M plain candies, punched out hearts using the Full Heart Punch # 119883 from the big catalog. I added little hearts using the  Heart to Heart from the big catalog and a variety of designer series papers; Holly Berry Bouquet # 124004 and the Red Glimmer paper # 121790.

Happy Stampin'
Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment