Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Stockings for Family Dogs

Our grown children have the cutest puppy dogs...we call them our grand children..along with our other 7 human grand children
Here are the stockings I made

Bosco is a White Lab almost 90 lbs; Stella is a yellow Lab almost 70 lbs. Bosco and Stella belong to our youngest daughter Mary, husband Brian, daughters Hannah; 12 and Olivia 10.
Cooper is a Black Cocker Spaniel and Jada is a Boxer Pit Bull Mix. Cooper belongs to our Oldest daughter Pam and her three girls; Paige; 18, Anna 16 and Sarah 14.
Jada belongs to our son Dan, wife Maria, children Rebekah 14 and Christian 11.

I made my own pattern and cut the stockings out of felt. I guessed on how the pads of the paws would look and cut those out of felt. I used a glue gun to attach the paws. I sewed the edges using 5 strands of embroidery floss. For the boy dogs made a bow tie out of felt and used a Stampin' Up! brad. The girl dogs, I used the Big Shot and Fun Flower and made them each a flower out of felt. I filled each stocking with lots of goodies for them to have on Christmas morning.

We are having our family Christmas here this afternoon. My brother owns a Pizza Restaurant and the grand children all voted for Uncle Mark's Pizza and bread sticks. Grammy is happy because it keeps me out of the kitchen. I will be able to enjoy the day.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah
Happy Stampin'
Jane


1 comment:

  1. Cute idea. Will have to do something like that for my "grand puppies" next year.

    ReplyDelete