Monday, March 7, 2011

VintageWallpaper Cards

Today I have two Vintage Wallpaper cards made with the Stampin' Up!
Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.
 
For this card I used Baja Breeze card stock for the base. After folding the card stock in half,  I ran it through my Big Shot using the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder just on the front of the card. I used Elegant Soiree designer series paper for an accent, and made a bow using Very Vanilla 5/8" Satin Ribbon. To balance out the card and give the card interest I used the Extra Large Decorative Label Punch in Soft Suede card stock. I added Very Vanilla card stock using the Bo Ho Blossom Extra Large Punch for the flowers. I stacked the flowers and used a Paper Piercing Tool so I could use a 5/16" Chocolate Chip brad for the center. Adhesives: Sticky Strip and Stampin Dimensionals.

My second cards base is Very Vanilla card stock with a top piece of Basic Black card stock I ran through my Big Shot using the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. The designer Series paper is First Edition from the Occasions Mini Catalog. I tore a square piece of paper and wadded it up and then smoothed it out using just my hand. I used Very Vanilla 5/8" Stain Ribbon across the designer series paper and attached the flowers I made using the Bo Ho Blossom Extra Large Punch and First Edition designer series paper. I used Very Vanilla card stock for the Extra Large Decorative Label. This time I used a Basic  Black brad and added two black leaves made from on of the flowers from the Bo Ho Punch. Adhesive: Sticky Strip and Stampin Dimensionals.
I hope you enjoy the cards.


Until next time...Happy Stamping!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment