Sunday, February 20, 2011

Top Note Purses/Party Favories.....

I decided to bring back an old favorite...Top Note Purses. I went crazy this week-end choosing the card stock and DSP, running them through the Big Shot and turning them into the cutest things you've ever seen.
Here are just a few...

I used Very Vanilla card stock and Love Letter Designer Series Paper, and the new Big L Die and my Big Shot.
For the above Top Note Purses I used Celebrations DSP, Rose Red and Brilliant Blue card stock. For the Umbrella Top Note Purses I used Island Oasis DSP and Tangerine and Old Olive card stock.

I couldn't resist using  Sweet Stitches in the new DSP in the Occasion Mini  along with Regal Rose card stock.

Top Note Purses Directions
Cut card stock 4" x 5 inches (2)
Cut DSP 4" x 5" (2)
Run the card stock and then the DSP through the Big Shot using the Top Note Die.
Need #2 white sack...Cut sack to just under 3".
1 3/4" z 7/8" Oval Large Punch
Your choice of adhesive...I used Anywhere Glue Stick but SNAIL Adhesive or Sticky Strip will work.
Current or retired card stock and DSP. This is a good way to use up some of your larger pieces of left over card stock and DSP.

After cutting the card stock and designer series paper and running it through the Big Shot, line up your punch about 1/2" below the top of the top note piece and punch. I usually punch both card stock pieces together. Next line up the DSP piece and punch. Before using adhesive, I place the white paper sack in between two pieces of card stock and punch. This keeps the punch from getting hung up on the top of the white sack.
I glue the DSP to the front of one of the top note card stock pieces and turn it over and glue the sack to the first top note piece, press down so glue will adhere. Next, I glue the other top note piece and attach to the first piece. There you have it.
Add embellishments of your choice.

Until next time...Happy Stamping!
Jane
 

1 comment:

  1. They are all wonderful and so cute, these purses, Jane.

    ReplyDelete