Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEWS YEARS EVE!

I've been stamping today and thinking about this year. I'm always excited when the new year rolls around. It's a new beginning and I start thinking of all the organizing and sorting I will do to get my studio in shape. But today, I just stamped. I made several cards and tried a new technique using 5/8" ribbon.  I visted Kelly Adheson's blog and found the coolest ribbon flower. I'm just crazy about how this looks and how easy it is to make.Blogger is having problems with  upload image so I am unable to post any photos. I'm really disapointed. I made a tutorial for you. Not a good way to finish up the year. Hopefully they will fix the problem soon and I will be able to show you how to make the beautiful ribbon flower.Until then...Happy Stamping!Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment