Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Count Down...Paper Pouch


Paper Lunch Sack Paper Pouch




My first  Paper Lunch Sack Pouch

I'm making 7 of these for part of our grand children's Christmas gifts. We have 6 granddaughters and one grandson.  What fun I had shopping for little goodies to put in their pouches!
For my first pouch I used a white lunch sack. Fold the top of the bag down to the height desired for the pocket. Sew on three sides and you have your pocket. Just add Designer Series Paper, ribbon, punches buttons, etc. I used Candy Cane  Christmas DSP to cover the stitching on the front of my pouch. Added white ribbon and two Real Red buttons on the bottom. I thought the pouch needed a little more, so I added retired Real Red Gingham ribbon. I filled my pouch with a Bubble Gum candy cane, Hershey's bar, a test tube with Tic Tacs, a pencil, lip gloss and tissues in ice cream cone theme from a local craft store.

You can fill your paper pouch with hot cocoa pouches, a candy cane, or a gift card, candy or coffee pouch and a single package of cookies. The list is endless. I hope you will give this a try. It's another fun project!

Visit Kim and Beth's blog for more details.
I can't take credit for the idea...I saw it on Kim Score's blog.www.paperpunchaddiction.com/
Thanks to Kim and to Beth Apalooza for the directions on how to sew the lunch sacks. You can see more on Beth's blog.


Don't forget to leave me a comment on the post showing my Christmas Tags. Drawing will be Friday after 6:00 p.m.
Happy Stamping!
Jane



1 comment: