Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Build-a-Bear Gift Notes

Build-a-Bear Gift Cards

How much fun I had making a variety of gift cards on Sunday! Today it's Build-a-Bear time. I made some with  using Whisper White card stock cut 6 x 3" and folded in half and stamped the images on the front. This is simple and fast, especially if you need a gift card in a hurry. Or..if you'd like cut the Whipser White 2 3/4 x2 3/4" and stamp your image and adhere it to a 6 x 3" card stock color of your choice. Once stamped, I colored in the images with Stampin' Write markers. I love coloring. This takes me back to when I was a little girl coloring in my coloring book. Oh what I could have done with Stampin' Up! card stock and markers. :)

Tomorrow an update on the new bunnies...photo's too.
Happy Stampin'
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment