Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Basket and Blog Candy Give-a-Way

This Easter basket is made with Scallop Envelope die. I cut 6 scallop envelopes and attached them side by side using Sticky Strip on the folds. I inserted a piece of card stock inside the basket, added a handle and decorated it.
I used Barely Banana card stock, Flocked Together Designer Series Paper to decorate the side of the scallop envelopes sections and the handle. I added birds from the Extra Large Two-Step Bird and butterflies from the Butterfly Punch using Designer Series Papers retired and current. I added retired ribbion from 2009 Sale-a-Bration and filled the basket with sweet goodies for the  two neighbor children next door. The little chick is from the craft store.














IT'S TIME FOR BLOG CANDY GIVE-A-WAY!

This month I'm giving away a pack of Welcome Neighbor Desginer Series Paper Pad. That's 72 sheets of 6 x 6 inch DSP from the recent Sale-a-Bration. The smaller size makes it even easier to use as accents for scrapbooking or your cards,  In addition, I'm giving away Stick-Ons; 10 handmade birds from the Extra Large Bird Punch and 10 handmade buttrflies made from the Butterfly Punch.
 Leave me a comment here or email me at: janegiggy@comcast.net
I will draw a name at random on Friday, April 9, 2010 at 6:00p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
You will have 24 hours to email me with your mailing address. USA entries only, Please. No Demonstrators, Please.
Happy Stamping!
Jane

1 comment:

  1. I love SU! papers, great for cards, esp this size. Lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete