Monday, March 29, 2010

Tile Coasters and Card Portfolio

We are having an Art Auction at my church, Zion Lutheran in Kalamazoo next week for the pre-school. Our daughter, Pam is the Director and she asked me to donate some of my stamped projects and cards again this year.  I used the Medallion background stamp from the big catalog and Vintage Vogue set from the Occasions Mini. The Medallion tiles I used Craft Chocolate Chip Stampin' Pad, for the Vintage Vogue tiles, I used Craft Creamy Carmel Sampin' Pad.
I made three card portfolios filled with four cards each. For this portfolio and four cards I used the Friends 24-7 set, Brocade Blue card stock,  Stampin' Pad, Basic Brown for the bird and Certainly Celery Stampin' Pad for the background using the stamp off method before applying to the Whisper White card stock. Right below the bird I added a bow made from 3/8 inch Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon.

Check back later to see the other two portfolios.


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely just adore the card porfolio and the tiles. You do lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there anything special you do to the tiles to "set" the ink? I love the look of them and they would make a great gift for my friend's birthday.

    ReplyDelete