Friday, March 12, 2010

More Flower Fold Pins and Hair Barettes

I'm thinking Spring!

Wouldn't these beautiful pins would look lovely on an Easter dress. The four fancy pins I made using the Big Shot Die Machine and Flower Fold Die. Materials used: White felt, White and Pink Crepe Satin, Nylon, Nylon Net, Pearls and one Flower Center from Stampin' Up! Pretties Kit. I used my hot glue gun instead of sewing the layers together. It goes much faster and I think it is easier.

These 2 1/2 X 1 1/2 inch flowers are actually hair barettes I made for our granddaughters Hannah age 10 and Olivia age 8. I used felt and added a brad in the center of the flower from Stampin' Up! Rhinestone brads. The Dies I used are Blossom Party and Flower Layers w/leaf. I used hot glue to put the barettes together and added a hair clasp on the back. The girls are having so much fun wearing different barettes to school each day. They are telling their friends that their "Grammy"made them "Designer Barettes".

Come back this week-end to see more projects from the Big Shot  and Sizzix Dies.
Happy Stampin!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment