Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ghirardelli Chocolate Candy Holders


These are some of the Ghirardelli Chocolate Candy Holders I've been making. York Peppermint individual patties work well too.  I've been making candy holders like crazy to use as favors at my workshops and to take to a Church Bazaar.  If you want a fun, easy and fast project this is the one for you. I used Stampin' Up! Big Shot Machine and the Petal Card Die. I used a variety of Designer Series Papers and ran them through the Big Shot. After folding the left, right and lower flap toward the middle, I used SNAIL Adhesive to hold the lower flap of the little envelope. These candy holders are cute just like that but I wanted to dress them up a little. I used the Level 2 Hostess set, Christmas Punch to make the tags. I attached the tags using Elastic Silver Cord from the Holiday Mini.
Happy Stampin'
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment