Saturday, November 21, 2009

Snow Buddies, Hot Cocoa and Chocolate



Snow Buddies is Level 2 Hostess set in the Holiday Mini. It makes cute cards but I got this idea from my upline, Connie.
I went to the local craft store and bought some of these cups that come apart so a picture or something stamped can be inserted and then you can snap  the inside cup back on. If you buy one of these, be sure to remove the card stock before washing your cup or your snowmen will be melting away!
For this project I used Whisper White card stock, Melon Mambo Polk-a-Dot Ribbon, Certainly Celery, Only Orange, Basic Black and Pixie Pink Stampin' Markers. I stamped the snowmen with Black Stazon ink. 
This would be a easy and fun project to make for your child's teacher for Christmas and fill it with all kinds of goodies.  I filled the cup with two hot cocoa 25 calorie packets of Swiss Miss and two Weight Watchers Mini Bars: Chocolate Carmel and Chocolate Mint. Who says you can't enjoy chocolate and lose weight at the same time?  I'm giving the cup to my Weight Watchers Leader, Kathy later today when I attend her meeting. I'm so thankful that I have a caring and encouraging leader. Kathy, seems to know just the right thing to say to keep me on track until the next meeting. This is my way of saying "Happy Thanksgiving Kathy!"
Happy Stampin'
Jane

1 comment: