Thursday, November 5, 2009

November Blog Candy Give-A-Way


It's that time again!
November Blog Candy Give-A-Way!
Wouldn't you love to have this lantern for the Autumn/Thanksgiving season in your home?
This lantern is decorated with Autumn Harvest rub-ons from the big catalog.
Battery operated tea light is included.
Leave a comment here or email me janegiggy@comcast.net
with what you are thankful this Thanksgiving season.
You have until Monday November 9th at 6:00 p.m. to respond. I will have my husband draw a name and post it November 9th. You will have 24 hours to claim your Blog Candy. No Demos please. Ship to USA only.
Happy Stampin'
Jane

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jane,
    I know I know, not to the Netherlands ha ha!! But we do not celebrate Thanksgiving anyway and I already had a wonderful gift!
    Good luck to everyone else.
    Hetty
    http://craftchaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful, Jane! I love the lanterns...especially the Snowflake one! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane, I need these lanterns even if I won the last Candy Giveaway(lol). No I don't want to be greedy. I am so thankful for so many things, my God most of all, my family, my home which alot of people are losing their homes as we all know, my wonderful precious friends, my life. I hope we all can find something to be thankful for even though times are hard. God bless each and everone of you and have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Linda Giggy

    ReplyDelete