Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Cardinal Christmas


Good afternoon, again. I'm on a roll today. It's sunny, 48 degrees here in Kalamazoo, Michigan and I'm enjoying being outside on our back deck photographing my projects and cards to share with you.
Here are three different ideas for A Cardinal Christmas set! I cased the ideas from my fellow demos and don't you love them?
The first card is the traditional red cardinal; the next card is using monochromatic colors and the third card takes the Cardinal to a whole new level by using the blue theme and changing the Cardinal to a Blue Jay!
Products used:
Fri st two cards:
A Cardinal Christmas set; Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White card stock; 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon; Petals-A-Plenty Textured Impressions Folder. The red cardinal stamped with Chocolate Chip Stampin' Pad and was colored with Stampin' Up Watercolor pencil's and Blender pen.
The third card: Rich Razzleberry, Bashful Blue and Whisper White card stock. Image was stamped with Black Stazon ink and colored in with Stampin' Markers. Leaf image was stamped with Certainly Celery Stampin' pad.
I used Stampin' Dimensionals on all three cards and the Big Shot Top Note Die.
I embossed the card stock first then ran it through my Top Note Die.
Happy Stampin'
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment