Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Gifts of Christmas

This Gifts of Christmas card is one of the cards we will be making at my Stamp-A-Stack class on Friday October 23rd, 6:30- 8:30p.m. at my studio.
I used Bermuda Bay as the base of the card and Whisper White for the first layer. The stamp set is Gifts of Christmas. I used Bermuda Bay Stampin' Pad ink and completed the card by adding 5/8"Whisper White Organza Ribbon.



This is one of the cards we will be making in my up coming "Sweet Treats" class October 1st At 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. at my studio. Learn to use the Sweet Treat Cups in a variety of holiday cards.

The base of the card is Real Red, first layer is from Christmas Cocoa Speciality Designer Series Paper. I added Real Red 3/4 " Polka-a Dot Grosgrain Ribbon on the left side of the card. The corner punch is the Photo Corners punch. Lastly, I stamped a snowman from the Snow Buddies set in the Holiday mini, punched it out with the 3/4" round punch, poured some Crystal Iris Chunky Glitter.
For more details on my Fall Classes and events, email me at janegiggy@comcast.net
Happy Stampin,
Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment