Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Crushed Curry Medallion with Pretties Kit


The Medallion Background Stamp is flying off the shelves at Stampin' Up! warehouse in Utah! Since the new catalog came out on July 1st, 2009, the Medallion has been our best seller. It's a beauty and so much fun to stamp. The possibilities are endless. For this card I chose Crushed Curry card stock( 115319) and Crushed Curry Stampin' Pad. (115659) The contrast is wonderful. I wanted to dress the card up a little so I used one of the large flowers from the Pretties Kit (109114) and added a brown felt flower from Flower Fusion(110720). The ribbon is 1/2 " Polka-Dot Grosgrain Crushed Curry (115614).
The center is a Rhinestone Brad from Circle Fire (109110). Sentiment is from Hostess Level 3 Set Kind & Caring Thoughts (115324).
Don't miss out on the September Candy Blog Give-A-Way! I will be posting the Candy tomorrow on my blog. Just leave a comment on my blog or email me stating what you would buy from the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog if you had $100 free money to spend.
Check back soon.
Happy Stampin,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment