Sunday, September 6, 2009

Blog Candy Give-a-Way for September


Sorry I didn't get my Blog candy posted. Several things came up this week that needed my attention. But here it is now!
It's that time again! Blog Candy Give-A-Way! This month I'm giving away a CD case calendar, 1/2 sheets of different card stock, a Scotch brand permanent double-sided adhesive, a SU Black Spot ink pad, 3 sponge daubers, Very Vanilla hardware from the Pretties Kit, 6 Buttons, 2 thank you stamps, 3 yards of Certainly Celery Ribbon and a package of Loop To Loop Rub-Ons.
In addition, you will receive 4 of Miss Elizabeth's Templates and 11 Alphabet Stickers.
Just leave me a comment on my blog or email me telling me what you would do if you had $100 free money to spend on anything you wanted in the new 2009-2010 SU Idea Book & Catalog! I ship to US only. No Demos please. Leave me a comment by Friday September 11th. I will post the winner. You will have 24 hours to email me your mailing address.
Happy Stampin,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment