Sunday, July 8, 2012

Clothes Pin Note Holders

I was able to get in on a bulk buy a few weeks ago. One of the items in the buy was over-size clothes pins. The pins measure 6" long. At first I wondered what I would do with them. I thought they were so cool when I saw them offered, I jumped at the chance not thinking any further. Well, I did find a use for them and now I can't stop making them!

All but the clip with the Daffodil Delight seam binding and Summer Smooches are made with retired paper and left over silk flowers I found from a couple of years ago.

This side view show how thick the clothes pins are.
This one I made for myself. As you can see, it was made to hold recipes when I cook. I does make reading the recipes a lot nicer and keeps it clean.
The last two are really much prettier than the photo. I had difficulty captioning the right light. But you get the idea. You might be able to find an over-sized clothes pin at your local craft store.

I hope you had a great week-end. It's been so hot here in Michigan...over 100 degrees on several days last week. Today it's in the mid- upper 80's and it feels cool!
If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products or get ideas for your own cards or paper projects, click here

On my Stampin' Up! website...Stampin' Up! offers dozens of free ideas for you to use. Take advantage of them. We all have times when we can't get our mojo going and our minds are blank when we want to stamp. Now just click and you will find so many ideas you won't be able to make up your mind.
Don't forget you can email me any time with ideas, questions, or just to chat. Click here for my email address.

Stampin' Up! Parties at my house!
I'm offering to hold Stampin' Up! Parties at my house. I do everything for you but the snack. Bring your guests and enjoy an afternoon or evening stamping. You will make two cards to take home with you. Why pay full price for the products you want, when you can earn them for free buy hosting a Stampin' Up! party with me. Now is the time to start thinking about Christmas,Christmas cards and other paper projects. Call me to arrange your party time! 269-375-0174

Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Stampin'
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment