Saturday, November 5, 2011

Designer Series Paper Christmas Tree


Christmas Tree Made with Frostwood Designer Series Paper

I thought I was pretty smart making my designer series paper Christmas tree until I saw a similar one in a craft magizine using ribbon and then another one on one of my stamping groups using desinger series paper. Here is my interpertation.




I started out with a 12" x 4" Styrofoam cone. I cut 1/2" x 6" strips of Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper from the Holiday Mini. ( I didn't count the number of loops I needed). Starting at the bottom of the cone I folded the paper strip in half and using a straight pin attached it to the cone. I made one layer after another layer until I reached about 2" from the top. I wrapped some of the same designer series paper around the top of the cone and applied low temperature glue. Then, I added the top row of paper loops, then glued a piece of 1/2" Cherry Cobbler Scallop Dots Ribbon at the very top, made a bow and glued the ribbon and bow with my glue gun.

Products Used

Designer Series Paper: Frostwood Lodge #124002 
Ribbon: 1/2" Cherry Cobbler Scallop Dots # 124138

Non Stampin' Up! Products
Styrofoam Cone & Straight Pins
Glue Gun & Glue

To purchase any of the Stampin'Up! projects click here

Check back in a couple of days for more projects.
Thanks for visitning.
Happy Stampin'
Jane


1 comment: