Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cellophane Bag Halloween Treats

Halloween treats for Preschool


As I have mentioned before,  our daughter, Pam is a preschool teacher and this year she has 30 students ages 3 and 4. We put our heads together to find a Halloween treat that would be safe for them. We didn't want anything round that they could choke on so we deceided on Candy Corn.
Using Stampin' Up! 1" x 8" Cellophane Bags helped to make this Halloween treat safe for the little ones

I used a variety of stamps, card stock

I added Stampin' Up! Dazzling Details to add a little dazzle to the stamped images
I really like how the Cello bags turned out.

I started out using the stamp set Howl-e-ween Creeps #123829 Clear set from the Holiday Mini and added images from the stamp set, Wicked Cool # 120600 Clear Set.  I colored in the images using Stampin' Up! Write Markers #119806.
First I stamped the images on Whisper White card stock and punched them out using 2 3/8" Scallop Circle # 118874. I punched out 30- 2 3/8" Scallop Circles in Basic Black #121045, Real Red #100052, Old Olive #100079 card stock to use for the back of the topper.
Using Sticky Strip # 104294 I attached two pieces to the back of the topper and placed the Cellophane bag # 124134 for the Holiday Mini on the Sticky Strip. I placed the stamp image on top and pressed down. I used retired Tinsel Trim to tie a bow and secure the topper. I used the Crop-a-dial #10836 to punch the holes for the Tinsel. The last step was to added Dazzling Details # 124117 to add sparkle to my project.

To purchase any of the above products click here
Happy Stampin'
Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment