Saturday, September 10, 2011

PPA110 Halloween Theme

I posted this Haunting Halloween Picture last week and thought it would fit right in the Pal Paper Arts Challenge for this week.


Products Used:
Stamp Set: Season of Friendship
Designer Series Paper: Pick Your Poison from Holiday Mini, Frightful Sight and Basic Black from the Neutrals Collection Paper Stacks from big catalog
Card Stock: Basic Black
Punches: Eyelet Border, 1" circle, 3/4: circle and 1/2 inch circle
Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I started out cutting a 8" x 10 inch piece of Pick Your Poison designer series paper I then cut three 1 1/2" strips of Basic Black from the Neutrals Collection and punched them using the Eyelet Border punch. On a piece of Basic Black card stock, I stamped the tree from the Season of Friendship set one on top of the other. I used Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad and let it dry. While the ink was drying, I punched 3 circles each for the three pumpkins. I arranged them next to each other and used Multipurpose glue. I cut the bottom off to make the circles look more like pumpkins. I cut a small piece of Basic Black card stock for the stems and attached. I used the 1/2" and 3/4" circle punches for the body of the spider. For the legs I cut very thin strips of Basic Black card stock. I attached the body and the legs together and applied to the designer series paper. When the Whisper White Craft ink was dry, I cut out the tree but extending the limbs and cutting them very thin. I turned the tree over and attached it to the designer series paper. I drew free hand the letters for EEK and cut them out and attached them to the top left side of the picture. The photo makes the Basic Black from the Paper Stack look brown, but it is black.

Happy Stamping!
Jane


1 comment:

  1. Very creative. Love the little pumpkins. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete