Sunday, August 28, 2011

A Clock for Sarah

Happy Sunday!
I've made a message board, a flower bouquet, over sized magnets and now a clock this past week for our daughter Pam and girls for their new home. Before you know it there entire house will be filled with Stampin' Up! decor. Scroll down for my other projects.
Sarah age 14, is the youngest daughter of our daughter Pam.  "Grammy" is more than happy to make Stampin' Up! projects for them. Today I'm sharing a clock I made for Sarah for her new room.
Sarah chose red, white and black as a color theme for her room so her clock will fit right in perfectly.




The nice thing about this clock is that it actually works! This isn't my original idea...On the front cover of Stampin' Up! 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog there is a photo of a similar clock.
That was my inspiration.

Products used:
4" x 4" x 4" paper mache box  and clock works from local craft store
Designer Series Paper: Big Top Birthday
Card Stock: Whisper White and Real Red
Punches: 1" circle, 3/4" circle, 1/2" circle and Bo Ho Blossoms
Big Shot and Die: Flower Daisies #2
Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I'm working on another project for Anna's room...stayed tuned...it should be finished in a week.
Happy Stamping!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment