Sunday, August 7, 2011

Build-A-Bear meets Cupcake Builder

I was organizing my  Big Shot dies and folders and saw the Build-A-Bear die and decided to make some Build-A-Bears. Using the Big Shot, I made two bears and several outfits for each. 
After I dressed the bears, and adhered them to a card, I thought, now what? The card needed something but what? A sentiment would be okay but it still needed something else. That's when I thought of making the cards into birthday cards. I made a  boy bear card and a girl bear card. Each is holding a cupcake using the Cupcake Builder and adhered it to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
It still needed something else to balance out the card.
 I decided to use "happy birthday to you!" sentiment
 from the Up Up & Away set. For the girl bear, I made a headband from card stock and added three flowers from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch pack and the white center is from the Owl Builder.



Happy Stamping!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment