Tuesday, July 19, 2011

CD Album for new baby girl

Baby Album for Kathy Steinman's first great granddaughter

This is my first CD Album and I like how it turned out.
I bought the tutorial from Patty Bennett..Check out her blog for directions to make your very own CD Album
www.pattystamps.com


These two photos are the left and right inside pages. The first photo shows the tags I added. The bottom photo shows the right side of the page with the tags to the left. On the right is a pocket where I added four pieces of card stock 3 1/2" x 4" and added some embellishments. I used a retired Scrappin' Kit called
"Love Sparkles." 

 This is the center of the album. I added the new Lace boarder punch at the top and used non Stampin' Up! orange organdy polk-a-dot ribbon. The babies room is not pink and orange so I wanted to used those colors plus I added
So Saffron and Chocolate Chip  card stock for contrast.


Here are the last two pages of the album. On the left I added a Scallop Envelope using the Scallop Envelope Die and the Big Shot.
This envelope can be used for a variety of things. I though it would be nice to hold the first hair cut pieces.  The right shows more tags .


This is a photo of the last page. Again, I added four sheets of card stock embellished and ready for photos.


 The front and back of the album.

Card stock that fits in the front pocket.

More card stock for the back pocket.
This project took two CD folders and 1/2 of a Scrappin' Kit; extras included ribbon, flowers from the Fun Die; Daisy #2 Die and punch boarder. The album measures 5" x 5" so it's a nice size to carry in the diaper bag or purse.
If you haven't tried to make a CD album, I hope you will try it soon.
Happy Stamping
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment