Friday, June 24, 2011

Designer Series Paper Cards

Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper

As I was looking through my designer series paper yesterday and I was struck by the beautiful papers Stampin' Up! make available to us. Beyond the Garden is exquisite.
I decided to make some cards using the paper and very little stamping. Here's what I came up with.

Colors are Whisper White and Pacific Blue

Another Whisper White and Pacific Blue card. I added flowers and leaves from the Fabulous Florets set from the Summer Mini Catalog  along with Whisper White  3/8" Taffeta  Ribbon.

Another card using the Beyond the Garden designer series paper,  the Fabulous Florets stamp set and 3/8" Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon.
This card I used  Daffodil Delight1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Extra-Large Scallop Oval punch, Modern Label Extra Large punch and the Word Window Punch.
This card features Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo, Whisper White and Wild Wasabi colors along with the Fabulous Florets stamp set and 3/8" Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon.
These card don't take long at all to make once you know what you want to do with them. As you can tell, I love this paper and use it often.  It will be available until August 31st.
If you have some designer series paper just sitting on the shelf, check it out, you can come up with stunning cards that are easy and fast to make. You get a lot of bang for your buck with Stampin' Up! Desiger Series Papers!

Happy Stamping!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment