Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Scallop Envelope Die Easter Basket


 Bunnies, Bunnies and more  Bunnies
It's that time of year when we think a lot about bunnies and baby chicks and Easter eggs and CHOCOLATE! Okay...I'm okay...back to the Bunny Easter Basket.




I used the Scallop Envelope Die and the Big Shot to make the basket. It's easy and so much fun to make something different from what a die is intended for. I've seen this idea over the past couple of years but haven't tried it until last week.
I cut out four Scallop envelopes from Daffodil Delight card stock using the Big Shot and used Sticky Strip to attach them together. The handle is a strip of card stock 11" x 3/4". I attached the handle using two Clear Rhinestone brads.
The bunny is made from a variety of punches.

An itsy bitsy basket made from one Top Note.

It's he cute? I made one Top Note using the Big Shot and measured 1/2" on either side of the middle. I made the end pieces by measuring the Top Note from the crease to the top of the Top Note.
I used Sticky Strip to attach the end pieces to the Top Note basket.
This time I used Bashful Blue Grosgrain Ribbon and attached it to the basket with Clear Rhinestone brads. The bunny is made from a variety of punches.  The body and ears of the bunny are made with the Build a Blossom punch.
If you have any question on what punches I used or how to make the baskets or bunnies, just email me.
Happy Stamping!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment